Senior Sourcing Analyst
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Hybrid )
Buying Simplified is a fast-growing global consulting and business process management company with teams based in Chennai (India), Multiple Cities (USA), and London (UK).
We want to hire an all-around procurement and sourcing go-getter and an initiative taker with the following experience and job responsibilities.
The salary range for this job is INR 10,000,00 Per annum.
- A minimum of five years of experience in sourcing Indirect spend categories such as software, logistics, facilities, fixtures, professional services, etc, preferably in a matrixed, multinational environment.
- Execute multiple RFQs concurrently by identifying and selecting strategic partners that meet the needs of our ever-evolving business.
- Lead RFP/RFQ processes and subsequent selection processes and negotiations for complex services.
- Develop standard and customized RFP/RFQ processes that drive optimal supplier selection and value from the process.
- Lead contract and pricing negotiations with suppliers.
- Lead the cross-functional team that engages with suppliers on issues and continuous improvement.
- Identify, create, and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 5+ years of related Procurement and strategic sourcing experience.
- Demonstrated purchasing expertise and knowledge in indirect sourcing categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or related field; supply chain concentration preferred; MBA preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience using ERP systems, MS Office, SharePoint, eProcurement, and eSourcing systems. Good working ability with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required, and experience with electronic procurement tools such as Coupa, or Workday (ScoutRFP) is a plus.
Preferred Skills And Competencies:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who seeks and values diverse input to hone ideas, but who also has the experience to develop strong starting proposals.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and translate these into sourcing strategies that deliver business requirements while achieving cost-saving targets.
- Appreciates the value of timelines and enjoys working in the focused environment that they create.
- Values giving and receiving candid feedback.
- A flexible, experienced negotiator, with the ability to see the picture clearly from both sides and select the approach best suited to the situation at hand.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Leaning and blending multiple data sources to allow for different views on application data in a single dashboard.
- Create Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Reports from extracted data, draw insights, and share updates with Stakeholders.