Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Hybrid )
We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to improve everyday for people worldwide. If this sounds like you and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
The Sourcing Manager reports to the Client Operations Head of the Procurement Services tower and is responsible for the end-to-end execution of the sourcing services for multiple clients. The incumbent oversees sourcing strategy development, supplier selection, and contract negotiations consistent with an overall Sourcing strategy and business unit objectives. The Sourcing Manager will lead project teams that include business unit stakeholders, subject matter experts, and Sourcing Analysts. It is expected that the individual will bring extensive experience and expertise in the area of Consulting/ Professional Services/ Contingent Worker/ Contact Center to contribute to developing and applying procurement and sourcing best practices across the organization.
Salary Range – Upto INR 18 Lakhs PA.
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute medium to high value/ complexity sourcing projects and contracting efforts.
- Determine sourcing strategy and conduct analysis and negotiations for projects.
- Generate and leverage market and supplier intelligence and data to develop sourcing and negotiation strategies.
- Work with business partners to collect and finalize requirements necessary to evaluate and select suppliers.
- Establish deal teams for large sourcing engagements.
- Develop a terms sheet based on negotiation strategies, with input from the business partners.
- Proactively coordinate and schedule external resources and subject matter experts (legal, risk, finance, etc.).
- Drive and lead the contract negotiation process, with consultative support, as required, from legal and risk.
- Track, monitor, and manage sourcing and contracting agenda across the category including progress, risk, and benefits development and realization.
- Interface directly with business partners and vendor/contract managers.
- Oversee and support vendor/contract managers in the execution of business-led initiatives assigning internal support resources as necessary.
- Independently provide direct leadership and support to a team of direct and indirect reports on sourcing projects. Provide strategic thought leadership to the team.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing projects of Indirect spending.
- Undergraduate degree (business preferred).
- 10+ years of progressive business experience in global supply chain management.
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices.
- In-depth experience and expertise with supplier contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal and business risks.
- Experience with sourcing and procurement systems and tools.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Technical and professional knowledge – demonstrated understanding and application of procurement and contracting principles and best practices.
- Problem analyzer and decision-maker – effectively searches and uses industry and market insights; able to assimilate, synthesize, and present complex information in a value-added form; attention to detail; evaluates feasibility and practicality of ideas and options; takes ownership and makes informed and timely decisions.
- Proven innovator – expert in identifying and implementing change management and business process transformation; consistently challenges the status quo; takes balanced risks to promote the growth of ideas; comfortable in high-pressure environments.
- Strategic thinker – thinks conceptually beyond day-to-day business realities; creates a clear vision and goals and adopts a long-term perspective; anticipates emerging issues.
- Global thinker – dedicated to improving the Company’s competitive position on an enterprise and global level; understands and is respectful of what works in different parts of the world and what doesn’t.
- Team builder – builds strategic partnerships with internal clients and vendors; builds buy-in and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Skilled communicator – communicates complexity with clarity and ease; articulates a clear view of concepts, ideas, and objectives; able to interface with different stakeholders at all levels; represents the company externally with confidence; skilled in both oral and written communication.
- Collaborator – shares resources and leverages knowledge across the organization; builds and nurtures an extensive network.
- Proven experience in delivering large savings and value in a procurement function.
- Passion for the success of the procurement operating model
- Strong customer service orientation: adept at cultivating and sustaining value-add business partnerships with internal stakeholders at a senior executive level.
- Able to work in a cross-functional international team environment and collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
- Focused on managing and meeting sometimes conflicting objectives and priorities.
- Ability to move others towards a position (point of view), with or without authority, by setting expectations and communicating expertise and a compelling rationale with an enterprise-wide mindset.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.